5 ways to apply for google screened
Google Screened is a service that allows you to get your google screened badge. You can use the portal to apply, and then verify your details with your employer or school.
How to get google screened badge?
You can apply for the googlescreened badge by applying online or using the portal.
- The GoogleScreened badge is available only to eligible candidates who have applied for it through their organization’s online application process. This includes all companies and organizations that have an employee working on a project with an organization that has been screened by Google, regardless of how many people are involved in the screening process.*
- Only employees who are part of an organization that has been screened by Google will be able to receive this badge.*
To apply for your company’s first-ever googl screened badge:
- Go to https://www2.googleincubatorproject/apply?hl=en&q=Google+Screened&v=lgNkKjGmO6F&f=true . Use your company name as login credentials so you can log into this page from your work computer or phone while at work (see figure below). If you don’t have access now, see our tips on how to get started with GCP access below!
How to apply for google screened?
- Register for Google Screened.
- Submit an application for GoogleScreened.
- Complete all the necessary steps to become a Google screened badge.
Step 1 – Log In To Google Screened
To apply for Google Screened, you will need to create an account first.
To start the application process:
- Log In To GoogleScreened by entering your email address and password in the fields provided. You can also choose to log in with your social media account if you have one linked up with GoogleScreened (see step 2). The next step is to click on “Sign In” button at the top of your screen.
- Once logged in, you will be redirect back to this page where you can select which country/region of interest applies best for yourself as well as which type(s) of job(s) are most suitable based on what these criteria mean specifically when looking at certain countries/regions within them (e.g., students vs recent graduates).
Step 2 – Submit Your GoogleScreened Referral Badge Application
- You will need to fill out the GoogleScreened Badge Application form.
- You can submit your GoogleScreened Badge application online, by phone or by mail.
Step 3 – Background Check
Once you’ve accepted into the program, Google will ask you to provide your social security number and date of birth. You may also be ask to provide an address where they can send their materials related to the screening process (e.g., documents and forms). In addition, if you don’t have a driver’s license or state-issued identification card with which they can verify your identity, they will require this as well. Finally, if there are any other information gaps that need filling out in order for them to know who they’re dealing with on this application form—like what mother’s maiden name was use when she gave birth—you’ll want her name (and maybe even her birth certificate) handy when filling out this section!
Step 4 – Criminal Check
You will need to complete a criminal check, a record check or background check. You can find more information about these processes in our guide to applying for a job at Google.
Step 5 – Drug Test
The final step in the application process is drug test. This is a urine test that must administered by a third party. The goal of this step is to ensure you’re not using any drugs that are illegal in the United States, such as marijuana or cocaine.
You can use the googlescreened portal to get your googlescreened badge.
How to get google screened badge? you can use the Google Screened Portal. The portal is a web application that lets you apply for a googlescreened badge online.
To apply for a Google Screened Badge:
- Log in to the GoogleScreened Portal with your username and password (if you don’t already have one).
- Select “I want to join the program or start my own” from the left menu bar at top of page and then click “Join Now” button below it.
If you are eligible for this program, please review these requirements before submitting an application:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this article, please leave a comment below and we will be happy to assist you.