Udyog Aadhar Registration Online is a single-window application for businesses to register their company with UIDAI and get an Aadhaar Card for the business. Udyog Aadhar Registration helps you to get your company registered with its Unique ID number, which is based on the PAN of the company. In addition, it will help you to ensure that no one can open a bank account or apply for loans under your name.
What are the documents required for Udyog Aadhaar Registration?
To register your Udyog Aadhaar, you need to submit the following documents:
- Your original proof of identity (any one of the following):
- – Passport
- – Driving License
- – Voter ID card
- – PAN Card
- Proof of address (any one of the following):
- – Rent agreement or lease agreement for premises where you have been residing for at least 90 days immediately preceding submission. The address should start with House/Flat No., Street Name and Road Name. A local government officer should verify the address. The owner or tenant may also submit their passport copy to show that they have been residing at this place since December 1, 2017, to date
Category Certificate proof (Not mandatory)
- Category Certificate is not mandatory.
- A Category certificate is proof of business ownership.
This can be obtained by submitting a declaration.
PAN Card of the entity registered with UIDAI / Ministry of MSME
- For example, if you want to know the PAN card of an entity that has been registered with UIDAI, then you can use this search string:
- Similarly, if you are looking for the PAN card of an entity that has been registered with the Ministry of MSME (Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises), then you can use this search string:
Verified mobile number of the owner (Applicant should have access to this mobile number as OTP will be sent on this number)
To verify your mobile number, you can use your mobile number or the mobile number of a family member, friend or colleague.
In case you have lost access to the verified mobile number that was used for generating OTP for Aadhaar card generation/updation, please get in touch with our support team at [email protected]
Bank account details, IFSC code and MICR code (Applicant’s account should be active)
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Account Number: You can find this on your debit card. It’s usually a 15-digit number, not including the last two digits.
- IFSC Code: If you are unsure what an IFSC code is, head to this Wikipedia article for more information about it. In short, it’s a unique code assigned to every bank branch in India, which helps identify them by their name and location. To use the Udyog Aadhaar Card service and check your Aadhar card update details, you will need the IFSC code of your bank account and other information that we’ll get into later in this article.
- MICR Code: The Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) Code is also known as the ABA routing transit number or American Bankers Association routing transit number (ABA Routing No / ABA RTN/ ABA Transit No). It is used by financial institutions such as banks or credit unions across America for electronic communications like electronic funds transfer (EFT), direct deposits etc.
Address Proof – Business address including PIN code, District, State and Country (if located outside India).
What type of address proof is needed?
Address proof should be of the business registered at the UIDAI portal. You can upload a copy of your business registration certificate or NOC from your existing bank.
- What is the business address? The address proof must be of the business registered at the UIDAI portal, which includes: * The name of your organisation and its PAN number/ITR Number (if any), * Postal address including PIN code, District, State and Country (if located outside India).
With Udyog Aadhaar, you get instant approval without any fees charged.
The Udyog Aadhaar is an alternative to the traditional credit score and allows you to check your business’ credibility. This will help you get new clients and give your current customers a reason to come back again and again. It also helps reduce costs by lowering fraud, which can prove costly for any business owner.
The Udyog Aadhaar provides all relevant information about a particular company that is shared with our partner banks and financial institutions when seeking loans or other financial services. These companies verify their customers before providing any service or product through this database so that they are aware of the businesses they are dealing with, which helps them avoid losses due to bad debts on their part while also ensuring that they don’t engage with fraudulent entities who might charge them inflated prices just because they know nothing will happen if something goes wrong later down the line!
Udyog Aadhaar is a simple and easy way to register your business with the government. With Udyog Aadhaar, you get instant approval without any fees charged. So if you have been planning to start up your own business or expand it to other states, this is the right time.